

The same day that I finished this quilt, I started and finished Calvin's quilt top for his bed. It was super easy and fast. I will post some pics when it's all quilted.
(For this little crib size quilt I just did the quilting on my machine, but for his twin I am having it done professionally, thanks to a friend).
8 comments:
WhatEVER! That looks So great! I seriously think that is the cutest ever! Way to go...I need you to pick colors for my quilt next. :) Maybe I'll finish the one that I already started!
You fancy lady you. I am very impressed and wish I could do anywhere near the same. I think we should have a little quilt lesson time next visit.
Way to go, girl! Super cute.
Now, I must tell you that Jer is in CO today. I wish I could have gone with him. One of these times...
My little sis is getting married and moving to Denver for the summer... maybe then...
Yay! I'm so happy that you love to quilt! Quilting is my favorite thing to do by far if I had the choice to do anything- yes, even sex... Don't tell Faren. Your quilt looks great- where are you putting it? I should put my latest project on my blog. So how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while. Are we still planning a get together with all the girls? can't wait.
I love this, now if you could just teach me how to sew a straight line....
Cool quilt! What do you mean the binding is not great? It looks great to me! I have never quilted in my life, so it looks professional to me. :)
Gorgeous! I have got to come up with a fun project to put my new sewing machine to work...
It looks fantastic, Lindsay!! You're inspiring me to go work on mine, which is, unfortunately, still in the "bits o'fabric" stage. Yours looks so good, want to finish mine? :)
Nice work.
Post a Comment