13 March 2009

Goodbye Bumble, Hello Pearl

So I just sold my Bumbleride stroller on craigslist, and am feeling a little down. I have always been extremely sentimental, and when I get rid of things that have served me well I go into mourning for a bit. I was just feeling like it was too big, especially since I can't even use it as a jogger anymore since I have two kiddos in tow.
I replaced it with the Simmons Pearl, with a kiddie board, and am hoping that it is a good exchange. So today I came home to a large box sitting on my front porch. I can't wait to open it up, put it all together, and go on a nice long Saturday afternoon walk. Goodbye my little Bumble. I really did love you.

Goodbye :(
Hello !

5 comments:

MossPosse said...

You always have the cutest baby supplies. I'll definitely be coming to you for advice when I need more! (BTW, have you decided what you're making for your give away?)

Tin said...

I just had the first one figured out, and that took me 3 years. Heaven only know how long it is going to take me to figure out the Pearl. You will have to take an afternoon off and give me lessons.

Cronin Family said...

I just noticed that you changed your "about me" section... and I do agree that your kids are VERY cute! Oh, and congrats on the stroller, it's very hip.

Lindsay said...

Mandi, I have not! Have you? Do you have any suggestions or requests?

Liz said...

I am diggin' the new stroller. Edy will be one stylin' lady!