03 March 2009

Off to AZ!

Edy and I took a last minute trip to AZ for a quick visit to see our great friends the Reedys. It was so so so much fun and we had such a great time.

Such a cute couple they are.


Val is a wonderful host, e.g. fresh flowers in my guest room, and cute cupcakes on the cake pedestal. She also had lots of fun things planned, and a perfect amount of downtime to just chill. We went shopping at Last Chance and got some super deals, saw a show (New in Town, which no one should run out and see), ate tons of yummy food, went on a really cool desert hike to the wind caves, and just chatted and hung out.

Edy's first plane ride. I think she is trying to pop her ears.

Val was the first person that I talked to when we moved to Denver. We became instant friends. I miss her tons. Thanks so much for the perfect weekend getaway.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That picture of Edy is REALLY cute! She has grown so much since I saw her.

Abs said...

What a fun get-a-way! I think your next plane ride with Edy should be to Nashville, TN. :)

Anna said...

I love that Edy's little tiara is sparkling in that last picture...oh she is SO cute!!