I saw this on my sister in-law, Mandi's blog. I not only thought it would be fun to get something from her, but thought it might be fun to have a few projects going to give away.
The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive something made by me... but there is a catch; here are the rules:
1. It's my choice what to make... and you won't know what it will be until you get it!
2. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make, but I hope you do!
3. What I create will be just for you.
4. It will be done this year. (hopefully well before that) :)
The catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same giveaway to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. It's all about sharing the love!
(If you don't have a blog you can choose a few people to send something fun and homemade too, and then hope that they do the same).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
makaila signed this first. on my moms account.
Kristin's in....I will take anything made my you.
ooh, count me in! i want something handmade by you!
Okay, I guess I will do it...but that means that I have to make 5 things! Where oh where has all my time gone!
i clearly didn't read the rules before i commented. i missed the catch...reposting it on my blog and making something myself. i totally lacked the skills...that's why i wanted to get something homemade from you. i think i better withdraw my original comment (by the way, this is the longest comment ever)!
Post a Comment