A few weeks ago we were out to dinner, and our waitress was chatting with Edy, and started asking Edy about her big SISTER. At first I was so confused, thinking that she was talking about me, but then realized that she was talking about Cal. The little boy who was sitting right in front of her, had taken his order from him, and could plainly see - she thought that he was a girl! She realized her mess up, about the same time I realized what she was talking about. She stumbled over her words for a few moments and then just said "Sorry, he just has such a pretty face." I laughed at in then, but then a few days later when it happened again at the zoo, it made me wonder if I should cut his hair. It's not that long! And he does dress like a boy, apart from his cute pink polo that he wears on occasion, (but was not wearing on either of these days).
Then last week, we were at the farm museum and he was wearing his new aviator sunglasses, when a lady asked him if those "glasses helped him see and helped shade the sun". She totally thought they were transitional lenses! It made me laugh so hard because Jonny told me when I bought them that they made Cal look like his dad, Grandpa Moss (and he does have glasses like that.)

Hmmmm, look at this cute boy! Does he need his hair cut and his glasses thrown out, or maybe just spray painted a darker tint?
10 comments:
That is crazy! Calvin is such a boy! I don't think you need to do anything, maybe those ladies need some transitional lense glasses.
I think he is perfect just the way he is! and I like the transition lenses...:)
OH I love him! He doesn't look like a molester at all...no worries. And his hair is cute! He doesn't look like a girl at all! the funny thing about what Val said is that the lady DID have transitional lenses! So great! Oh, the things some people say. Just keep your mouth SHUT for heavens sake!
He is an adorable little boy. Don't change a thing.
Hopefully this isn't sad, but we are laughing our heads off at this post! Only because we know what a stud Cal is, so we're not worried at all... but those stories are pretty hilarious!
HAHAHAHA!! What a horrible haircut for a girl to have. It totally looks boy! Maybe him and Edy just look a lot alike so it throws people for a minute?? Also - I think if you spray painted the glasses that he would not be able to see out of them....Then he would really look dysfunctional walking around.
He looks like a extremely cute boy to me. People can be so wierd. I remember someone calling Izzy a boy when she was wearing a purple shirt with flowers on it. Obviously a girl. Anyway, let me know how you like your stroller. I so need a double jogging stroller.
Oh I can't stop laughing! He does have a super cute face, but definetly looks all boy. I LOVE both his hair and sweet shades. He looks like he belongs in Cali surfin'
Don't cut his hair! Take it from me- once you cut it, it is never the same. And screw what other people say. Other people are dumb.
That IS crazy! Calvin totally looks ALL boy. Don't cut his hair, he is rockin a pretty sweet look these days. I hope that someday I will have a little boy with hair as awesome as his (but I probably won't because I have awful curly hair!!)
I vote: keep his cool 'do.
Post a Comment