Jonny and I took the quiz and tied at a 19 (darn that Take 5.) I actually felt like a little piggy that I knew so many. Give it a try. It will have your mouth watering for your favorite treat.
Only 16...I feel like a failure. But seriously, who has ever eaten a chunky bar?? And Take5 is the best candy bar ever. You should get acquainted with that one!
Oh sad, I have the worst candy bar IQ of anyone you know!! I got a 12. How can anyone tell the difference between a heath bar and a skor bar anyway? They're seriously the exact same thing.
I'm going to go find an almond joy to console myself.
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
5 comments:
I did terrible. I got 14 correct, you did much better me I missed the butterfinger.
Only 16...I feel like a failure. But seriously, who has ever eaten a chunky bar?? And Take5 is the best candy bar ever. You should get acquainted with that one!
15 out of 20...I thought I could do so much better.
Oh sad, I have the worst candy bar IQ of anyone you know!! I got a 12. How can anyone tell the difference between a heath bar and a skor bar anyway? They're seriously the exact same thing.
I'm going to go find an almond joy to console myself.
I only got a 12. I thought a few were pretty tricky. I guess I need to eat more candy bars.
Post a Comment