Right after we picked them up from the airport we headed to an ice-carving festival and then ate Chicago deep dish at Giordanno's.
This is the ring that Ris really wants.


Sunday, we celebrated Valentine's Day with our traditional crepe brunch. This was the first year that I had my electric crepe machine. (Thank you again Steph, my life will never be the same. I still owe you)

Monday, sadly I was sick but they all headed to the Skydeck at Willis Tower, formerly known as the Sears Tower.
This is the glass cube lookout. It looks pretty crazy.


For the rest of the week we did lots of shopping, the Aquarium, Frank Lloyd Wright viewing and tours, a Bulls game, sushi date night, eating, and lots of chatting.
At the Bulls game, and Cal sporting his Jordan gear.

Scalped seats are the best! We walked away with two free tickets on the floor.

The Shedd Aquarium





Ris and I did lots of riding in the very back, just like old times in our family's Honda. But still not as much as Vaughn did. He was the total trooper. Wish I had a picture of him and his 6'4" body in the back.

Cutest baby Elle, who Edy affectionately called "Bubble". She is such the beauty in her fur coat and her sexy pose. Plus she is such a good little babe.

The Robie House, by Frank Lloyd Wright

Definetly in the running for some of the best sushi we have had.

And it was so pretty!


It was such a PERFECT week. I really didn't want them to leave, but knew their 3 kids at home were missing them lots. Thanks for coming guys. We had such a great time!
5 comments:
oooh, I'm definitely feeling a little city envy. So much fun! And it thrills me to know that I didn't sell that crepe maker at a garage sale. It was fate - you were always meant to have it. :)
WOW! What a fun weekend. I've got to get up there and experience some of the Chicago excitement... Carbondale is seriously lacking!
Cute sisters! Looks like such a fun week. I want to spend a week with you!
I am jealous. It looks like a fun time. The Robie house is in Hyde park, right? We went there too. Love you, lins.
Great city, great food, great Moss family!!! I loved every second and already want to go back!
Post a Comment