27 January 2008

More Visitors!

This has to be one of my favorite weeks of the year. For the past several years, my Dad comes to the Pro-Green trade show in Denver and my Mom always comes along for the visit. I love it because it's time that I get my Mom all to myself, besides Calvin who completely adores her.


We shop, watch movies, laugh and eat, play games, and for the first time we had a sewing project. She helped me make this cheery Valentine apron.




I just got my machine for Christmas from my mom, and I think that I am really going to enjoy sewing. I hope to be able to sew as well as my Mom one day. I start a class next week, and we are starting with aprons, so I hope to have a head start.

5 comments:

Zappe Family said...

Can we say Molly? :) Such a cute apron!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Way to GO on the apron! I hope to be like you someday. Are you taking a different class? Or is this the enrichment one? I really want to take a class...anyways. Later!

Mandagirl said...

Dude, what a cheery apron. It makes me giggle. Gosh, I love your stink'n cute self.

MossPosse said...

Until you commented on our blog the other day, we had no idea this existed! We're thrilled to have a way to check up on you guys and see updated pics. Love ya!

Abs said...

You are going to love having a sewing machine! I wish I would have learned more when I was younger. So far the only thing I'm good at are Justin's scrub caps. I'm very impressed with your cheery apron!