So when I looked out my window this morning I knew I had to bake something for this bleak Spring day.
I love these muffins, and although pumpkin is usually my flavor of the fall, I thought they would be so tasty on this chilly day with a hot cup of cocoa. Yum!
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
5 comments:
Lindsay!!! I was so excited to see your message. I love finding people I've lost tough with on here. I'll now be stalking your blog. Cute family!
These were really yummy! Thanks for sharing.
...one more reason you need to move to az. it's sunshine all year round!
What a "suzy homemaker" you have become!! I wish you could have shared those with me. Instead I will have to ask you for your recipe. :)
Post a Comment