Yaaaay! I'm SO excited for you, Lindsay! I've been thinking about you all day and I really couldn't be more thrilled. She will be SO cute! And YAY for baby girl clothes- so fun! Let's go to babystyle together soon! Congrats again :)
I can't believe you're already so far along! The gender identification makes it seem so much more real. I hope we can follow suit and be lucky enough to get one of each right off the bat! We're SOOO happy for you guys and can't wait to see the growing belly.
I was wondering if you were pregnant or not (did I miss the announcement) and here you already already knowing that you're having a girl. Yeah for you! Girls are so much fun!
I am a mother of two ridiculously attractive kids. I like to domesticate,spend time with my family, and bask in perfect weather. I enjoy good food, especially baked treats. I love celebrations, little or big. I often start new projects before I finish old ones. And my blog helps me feel a little less guilty about being such a horrible journal writer.
9 comments:
Ahhhhh!!! Congratulations. How exciting. Hummm, I wonder if that was a lucky guess or if you were really in tune? Fun for you.
We couldn't be more thrilled. It is another excuse to go shopping.
and you knew all along!! Congrats!
Yaaaay! I'm SO excited for you, Lindsay! I've been thinking about you all day and I really couldn't be more thrilled. She will be SO cute! And YAY for baby girl clothes- so fun! Let's go to babystyle together soon! Congrats again :)
YEAH!!! I know that Jonny had said you were pretty sure you were having a little lady. One of each: how cool is that! CONGRATS!!
Yeah! So exciting. How lucky is the little girl who is coming to your family. We are so excited for you!
I can't believe you're already so far along! The gender identification makes it seem so much more real. I hope we can follow suit and be lucky enough to get one of each right off the bat! We're SOOO happy for you guys and can't wait to see the growing belly.
I was wondering if you were pregnant or not (did I miss the announcement) and here you already already knowing that you're having a girl. Yeah for you! Girls are so much fun!
Congratulations Lindsay! It's so fun having one of each! Love your blog!
Post a Comment